So I have been feeling a little frustrated with my wardrobe and trying to feed my new sweet pea. I feel like I am going to have to buy all new tops in order to continue nursing; only a few of my tops will work currently, due to layering issues. I happened to tell my little sister about it, wondering if she had the same problem too. and to my amazing suprise she felt the same way. So my amazing computer wiz of a sister got online and found this AWESOME new product for all you nursing mom. They are called an Undercover Mama. They are basically a tank top that is missing its straps and has a little hook that attaches to the little clasp on your nursing bra. So when you nurse to don't have to pull up all your bulky clothes and let your stuff hang out there for the whole world to see. The undercover mama comes down with your bra flap and Viola! You are covered and only have one layer to lift up. I am DYING to try one. Jentri says see loves the one she got and I am feeling really jealous. She also just gave me a the info as to a free giveaway. And here it is for all of you. http://www.mormonmommyblogs.com/2010/12/undercover-mama-review-and-giveaway.html?m=1 Just in case you might want to enter too.
So excited for this item. !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment